INTERESTED IN MEMBERSHIP?
The California Community Land Trust Network is dedicated to strengthening the collaboration and work of all Community Land Trusts (CLT) in California, and are dedicated to helping create community and resident controlled housing that is permanently affordable using the CLT model. Membership dues help support our shared activities and resources such as our policy committee, CA CLT Academy and an annual CA CLT gathering. We have two classes of membership: a voting organizational membership for non-profit Community Land Trusts and a supporting or affiliate membership for individuals and organizations that are closely aligned with our work and values but are not formally organized as a CLT.
Kinds of membership
- Consists of CLTs from around the state of California.
- Open to community land trusts organized as a California 501(c)3 non-profit corporation that provide community and resident control using a tri-partite board and permanent affordability using a ground lease.
- Emerging CLT’s may join once incorporated while 501(c)3 status is pending if fiscally sponsored by another organization.
- Enables members to actively participate and shape the CLT movement in California and provides full access to our shared resources, technical assistance, policy activities and events.
- Available for individuals and organizations that are closely aligned with the vision of the Community Land Trust Movement, as well as associations and groups considering creating a Community Land Trust
membership dues based on Annual revenue
Annual Revenue- $0 – $50,000
Annual Revenue- $50,000 – $100,000
Annual Revenue- $100,000 -$200,000
Annual Revenue –$200,000 – $500,000
Annual Revenue –Over $500,000
Personal Non-voter Members
Organizational Non-voter Members
Membership Dues- $50.00
Membership Dues- $75.00
Membership Dues– $100.00
Membership Dues– $150.00
Membership Dues- $200.00
Membership Dues- $50
Membership Dues- $200
If you’d like to learn more about the application process please fill out the form below and we’ll get right back to you.